Wednesday, June 30, 2010

“Run, Baby, Run”

I’m still Running.......YEah!!!!!! No, really I am. Boot-camp was a bitch but I survived. I’m sore in places I didn’t know I could be sore in but I feel alive. I do. The haze in my brain has cleared. I’m not going to go nuts with this workout stuff but I’m going to keep at it. It’s been too long since I challenged myself. Too long since I was tired from actually doing something, instead of just being tired. Being Tired for no reason can become a bad habit. You wake up, go to work and then you sit down. You go to lunch and you sit down. It’s a never ending cycle of moving a few steps and then sitting down again. In just a few weeks I feel stronger and more awake all the time. It’s crazy. Endorphins are fun. They don’t come in tall, grande or venti but I still like them. I’m not exactly addicted to this Runners High but I could get used to it. Image living in a world where you can exceed you physical limitations but being more physical? Instead of being fueled by frappucinnos I’m now fueled by activity. Crazy I know. I’m tired of sitting down. I don’t want to be an office Zombie for the rest of my life. I have a plan, an emergency exit. I can’t give it all away now but don’t you worry my virtual friends......freedom is near. I plan to shuffle off this office coil that binds me to my sadness. I’m going to break free. I have freed my mind and now I’m getting the rest of me ready to create a new reality for myself where I can actually help others. Help them move away from self-hate and towards self-acceptance. It has been too long since I have challenged myself. Too long since I stood up and made a change. I’m getting ready. Getting ready for my very own person revolution. Revolution = evolution. Stand by. The evolution will not be televised.

No comments:

Post a Comment