Monday, June 7, 2010

I think I must be Solar Powered

The sun hits my skin and my problems go away. The wind blows the clouds in and I get cold. It was one of those hot days that gets cold. It feels like it might be late September but it’s June. The bright sun made me smile. It did. I wouldn’t lie about something like that. My energy is up by 200%. Now if only I had something to do with all this energy. I’m usually so burnt out after work that I don’t want to do anything. Maybe I should just keep eating and drinking coffee. We’ll....just one more coffee, then we’ll stop......I promise. What I really want is some ice cream with coffee in it. Everyone is out today. Taking in the sun and watching everyone else. I like watching but I don’t like being watched. I always feel like they can see right through me. Some days I just look at the sidewalk so I don’t have to notice anyone staring me down. Just once I’ll like a boy to walk by me and not look me up and down as he passes judgement on me. I guess I should be used to that. It’s the girls that do it that drive me bananas. I don’t want to be judged anymore. Not by girls, not by boys, not by anyone. I am standing up right now and looking the world in the eyes and I’m screaming: “Go Judge someone else”!!! Then the sun hits my skin and my problems go away. Lucky for me, I’m solar powered.

No comments:

Post a Comment