Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am a hurricane of hope

I know, I know. I'm a lazy blogger. I've just been so busy, frustrated, upset, angry and mad at myself that I couldn't write anything. The whole point of this blog was to give me a reason to write. A reason to focus all my thoughts and feelings into a positive purging online exorcism of pain but I've gotten distracted. I forgot what I can get like when I don't take the time to think about who I am and what I'm trying to do. I want to be set free from my anger. I want to accept myself for who I am and move forward. I really do. I'm going to make a better effort to focus my thoughts and feelings and express them in words. I really have to, if I don't we might return back to the dark times. The times of chocolate and Frappuccino addiction. I promised to start running... I haven't yet, but I will. It's going to happen. I'm going to piece my life back together. I'm going to care about myself and I'm going to care about others. No, really. Don't make me punch you. Don't doubt me and make me punch you in the face. I will not be stopped. I will not be stopped because I am a force of nature. I am a hurricane of hope. If you think you can stop a hurricane....well, then your almost as crazy as I am. I warning all the voices in my head. The ones the judge me. The ones that tell me I'm not good enough. The voices that tell me I'm fat. All the negative voices in my head better pack their bags and buy some plane tickets because I'm not listening to you anymore. I am good enough, I am not fat and all the voice in my head can go to hell. If I could punch the voices in my head I would but I tried that once and it kinda hurts. Instead I'm standing up and saying go away. I don't need the voices in my head telling me that I can't do things. I can do things and I will. They might try to stop me. The voices in my head may start screaming at me until they regain control of my mind but they will fail. They can not stop me because I am a hurricane of hope.

2 comments:

  1. But it's one thing to have all the motivation and drive in the world and entirely another to physically get up and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you neuroses comforts me.lol
    It makes me feel safe like I'm n some kind of creative womb.

    ReplyDelete