Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hot Yoga + Frappuccino = Bad idea

The final score.....

Hot Yoga: 1.......Measuring Tape Girl: 0


My addiction to Frappuccinos has hit a low point. It turns out that drinking Frappuccinos and going to Hot Yoga may not be the best idea. Maybe I didn’t eat properly but what ever it was strongly suggests that regular temperature yoga is hard enough for me. Okay. Okay. Here’s what happened. I get there, I’m ready, I’m looking cute and we go into the room. The air is dry and everyones almost naked but I’m still okay. Thirty minutes into the hot yoga class I start to feel a little weird. I’m was getting a little dizzy but nothing really that bad. At around the forty minute mark the world went a little dark for me. Luckily we were on the floor in some position or things could of gotten a little more dangerous. I got really, really dizzy and then I don’t remember. I woke up a few seconds later and okay...... I’ll admit it: My name is Measuring Tape Girl and I passed out in Hot Yoga class. I got up and grabbed my stuff and left the class early. I went to the bathroom to hide and come up with a plan. It seems body was mad at me and I was still a little dizzy. My body politic was having an election to find out if I was going to throw up or go to the bathroom. In the end the votes were so close that we were considering a recount but there wasn’t time for that. So I threw up a little and then went to the bathroom. Yeah. I said it. I want the world to know. Don’t have a Frappuccino for dinner and then go to Hot Yoga!!! Looking back know it’s kinda funny. “Did you hear the one about the girl that passed out during Hot Yoga?” Like an alcoholic who just punched his best friend, I think I just had what is called a moment of clarity. Hello, my name is Measuring Tape Girl and I have a Frappucino problem. Why do they have to mix coffee, sugar, cream and more sugar together to form the most satisfying sugae/caffeine buzz I’ve ever had? Why do the straws have to be green and so pretty? I’m taking a stand here though. I only have to pass out once to learn a lesson. The lesson is a simple one:

Hot Yoga + Frappuccino = Bad idea

1 comment: