Monday, July 26, 2010

The Self-Esteem Workshops


Let the Self-Esteem Revolution begin!!! I’ve decided to go on a journey and I want you to come with me. I’ve spent my whole life thinking I wasn’t good enough. I’ve spent my whole life wondering how I could be perfect, how I could be more beautiful. I’ve never accepted myself for who I am, until now. I never want anyone else to go through what I have. Having a strong sense of Self-worth is not arrogance but an essential part of being a fully functional human being. Draw on the power inside you and make choices based on your goals; knowing that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. Anything is possible once we develop a sense of self-worth and a strong belief in ourselves.

Measuring Tape Girl will be going to schools in the local area and performing for 15 minutes. After the performance Measuring Tape Girl will be talking to the students about self-esteem and self-images issues. If you or anyone you know might be interested in having Measuring Tape Girl come to your school please contact measuringtapegirl@gmail.com or pmveltri@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment