Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fresh start

I need to Restart my mind. I need to let go of the numbness caused by repetition. When we were all in school starting over was easy. The new year began and it was an automatic do over. A clean slate. We started again and built our hopes and dreams for the new year. Lately I’ve been forgetting to dream. I wait in line for over priced coffee and think of nothing. I wonder when the work day will end and I forget to dream. I've forgotten to hope. Losing yourself is easy when you have no direction. I’m building a new path for myself. I new direction to run in. I live each day without goals or hopes or dreams. I feel like I’m just breathing and going through my days like a robot. Automated pilot is not a way to live. To stop all this I’ve created new projects to work on. New goals. New dreams. Of course my first new goal is to get new goals but even that is a start. I’m heading somewhere. I just haven’t figured out where somewhere is. It’s always easy to get where you going if you know where you want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment